Terms and conditions
Each piece is unique and handmade, it might slightly vary with the displayed visuals. The products sold on the website maevagaultier.com are described and presented through images and texts as accurately as possible. Maëva Gaultier cannot be held responsible in any way, if any error happens. The photos of the products are of an indicative nature only.
An offer to purchase is formed by the buyer when his/her order is placed on the website. If accepted, Maëva Gaultier will send a confirmation email to the buyer. Maëva Gaultier remains entitled to refuse in all or in part any offer to purchase at its sole discretion, in particular when a or some ordered product(s) is(are) no longer available.
All prices mentioned on the website are in Swiss francs and include Swiss VAT. They do not include delivery cost or any other cost (customs tax, foreign VAT, etc) to be paid by the buyer. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
The buyer can pay his/her order by using a PAYPAL account, or by using VISA or Mastercard credit cards through the secured online payment provider. In the case of payment by debit or credit card, payment is made in full when the order is placed by the buyer. However, the amount of the order will only be debited from the buyer's credit card if/when the order is accepted by Maëva Gaultier. In case of a refund, Maëva Gaultier will credit the credit card used by the buyer when placing the order or any other means agreed between the parties.
The delivery costs are clearly stated during the checkout process. Maëva Gaultier delivers in Switzerland and worldwide, except in P.O. boxes. Maëva Gaultier endeavors to send the products ordered on the working day which follows the reception of the payment (in the case of payment by bank wire transfer) or order confirmation (in the case of payment by credit card). Postage and delivery are handled by the Swiss Post, by signature parcel (PostPac signature parcel in Switzerland or equivalent abroad), at the address indicated by the buyer when placing his/her order.
- from 1 to 3 working days in Switzerland,
- from 4 to 12 working days in Europe,
- from 10 to 30 working days in the rest of the world.
If you need more details, please write an email at email@example.com.
Should any article not suit the buyer, he/she can return them to Maëva Gaultier within 7 (seven) days following delivery date. This is done at the buyer's risk and cost (except in the case of a return due to a default of the product which will be at the cost of Maëva Gaultier). In case of a return as described above, Maëva Gaultier will reimburse the buyer as quickly as possible with the relevant amount, after deduction of potential promotions, coupons, reductions or sale advantages that may have been obtained at the time of purchase. Maëva Gaultier will not reimburse the buyer if non-faulty products are returned used, damaged or generally in a condition which does not allow them to be sold, and/or without their packaging or label. In such cases, the products will be sent back to the buyer, at his/her cost, and no reimbursement will be done by Maëva Gaultier. When returning a product, the buyer has to follow the following procedure: - Wrap the product securely and place it in a parcel, - Send it by signature parcel. It is important to retain the certificate of postage in order to be able to track the parcel, - The parcel should be sent to: Maëva Gaultier, Rue du Maupas 59A, 1004 Lausanne Switzerland. Promotions or sales can't be returned or refunded.
By using or registering on the website maevagaultier.com, the buyer agrees to abide by the present T&C and represents and warrants to Maëva Gaultier that:
- he/she is of age in his/her country of residence or has the necessary powers and authority to bind the company that he/she represents in the transactions processed on the website maevagaultier.com
- the information sent during the registration process is correct;
- the information sent shall be kept up-to-date by the buyer at all times. The buyer is sole responsible for the access and the use of the access data (username, password) sent to him/her by Maëva Gaultier at the end of the registration process. He/she is therefore exclusively liable for any consequences that may result from this. The buyer undertakes to immediately notify Maëva Gaultier of any fraudulent use that may be made of this access data. The content of the website baiesderelle.bigcartel.com, including texts, graphics, photos and other illustrations of any kind, is protected by registered trademark. The Maëva Gaultier logo may not be used in any form and for any purpose without the prior written consent of Maëva Gaultier.
CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Maëva Gaultier may at any time revise these terms and conditions and any revision will accordingly supersede these terms and conditions. Users will therefore be bound by such revised terms and conditions and should periodically visit this page.
Maëva Gaultier is based in Switzerland, located at the following adress:
Rue du Maupas 59A, 1004 Lausanne.